Stillinger – Open Positions
- Stedlig leder med 100% honorert (SPÅ Board President) *
- Detalied full-time position responsabilitites and general tasks in the following File.
- Nestleder med 30% honorert (SPÅ Board Vice-President)*
- Detalied 30% part-time position responsabilitites and general tasks in the following File.
- Lærings- og miljøansvarlig (Academic and Learning Environment Executive)
- General Tasks
- The academic and learning environment executive is responsible for academic, research and learning environment policy issues, including the responsibility for the Student Parliament’s policy in exam forms, teaching methods, learning areas and research.
- Be permanent representative on the Learning Environment Committee in NTNU Ålesund.
- Drive with critical work, and work for the best possible evaluation of the teaching at the institutes in collaboration with union representatives.
- Be available to students who have questions or complaints regarding teaching method / lecturers in collaboration with union representatives.
- Be active on issues related to change, design and new construction of learning areas on campus.
- Have an active role in discussions and debates concerning the learning environment at NTNU in Ålesund. Including physical, psychosocial, organizational, digital and educational learning environment.
- Internasjonalt ansvarlig (International Affairs Executive)
- General Tasks
- He/She is responsible for everything that goes on the topic internationally, such as exchange issues, policies, international cooperation between institutions, and follow-up of relevant issues on the topic.
- Should cooperate with International Office Manager in the Student Parliament’s working committee.
- Should cooperate with the International Students Union (ISU).
- Should cooperate with the Norwegian Student Organization (NSO).
- Should work with FADDER (Committee) to facilitate the international students for a good arrival to NTNU Ålesund and become well integrated with the other students.
- Responsible for the distribution of information that falls under the theme internationally.
- Support and collaborate with other members general tasks if necessary.
- Kommunikasjonsansvarlig (Communications Executive)
The communications executive is responsible for disseminating the information that is approved by the SPÅ., as well as making sure the information is easily accessible.
He/She has the main responsibility for updating accounts on social media, official website and any other information channels SPÅ uses.
The communication Executive shall work actively to get the students to attend the Student Parliament meetings.
Gather information from other student organizations on a weekly basis to create and publish Dasnytt.
- Bærekraftsansvarlig (Sustainability Affairs Executive)
- General Tasks
- Be active on issues related to efforts of improving the sustainability of the campus.
- Should work in close contact with the municipality responsible for environmental affairs.
- Responsible for the distribution of information that falls under the theme sustainability.
- Have an active role in discussions and debates concerning the sustainability environment at NTNU in Ålesund and how students should be accountable for their own daily sustainable impact.